A PRODUCT SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THE CYCLE.
If you are planning to get rid of your watch (really sad news) but we understand, if you feel like it leave us a comment here on how to improve ourselves we would appreciate it a lot!
HOW TO RECYCLE A WALTIC WATCH?
OPTION 1: GET A DISCOUNT OF 30% OFF.
If you are in Europe or the UK you can email us to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us, we’ll ask you to deliver it back to us. Once we have a confirmation of the delivery, you get a discount of 30% off in a new one.
OPTION 2: RECYCLE IT BY YOURSELF, GET A 40% DISCOUNT
Maybe you are outside Europe or the UK so you may recycle it by yourself:
- 1. Use a screwdriver to take out the screws in the back.
- 2. Once you have opened the watch, put the screws apart and the back as well.
- 3. You’ll see a ring of silicon around the engine, take it apart.
- 4. Use a plier to take the crown (on the side) and pull it out.
- 5. Now push the engine from the back into the glass direction. This will open the watch.
- 6. So you may have the dial (numbers) apart from the case and the engine still attached to the dial. You have to grab the engine and take it out from the dial, in consequence the hands will fall apart.
- 7. Take out the battery from the engine, for this you might watch this video https://youtu.be/ql1J4Uke67s
- 8. Take something really thin and push through the little holes that hold the straps. This will disconnect the straps from the watch. You can also use the strap as a wristband.
- 9. Please categorize all the components by: metal, plastic, glass, rubber and also the battery.
- 10. Go to your nearest recycling point and throw them into the correct bins, if you can’t find the right ones you may take a look into Google or call your City Hall requesting this information.
- 11. If you give us proof (pictures and video) that you did recycle it we’ll compensate you with a 40% voucher discount.
If you don’t find anything email us at email@example.com describing the problem and where you are, so we can help you out!
We hope you have enjoyed the guide, let us know if it was helpful.